You do? Well, check out Jessica Sporn’s and Carolyn Dube’s art challenge.
The below is taken from Artists in Blogland blog. Check out the blog here – http://artistsinblogland.blogspot.com/
Announcing an Autumn Challenge! Fall Fearless and Fly!
Fall Fearless and Fly – a bi-monthly art challenge to take you into 2013:
The autumn equinox marks the arrival of fall, traditionally seen as a season of changes leading to the dark of winter. The trees are shedding their leaves, flowers are dying back, and animals are preparing for hibernation. Fall is a time to reflect on shedding and releasing aspects of our lives that don’t serve us, and embracing positive and uplifting perspectives as we end one year and begin the next. Between October 1 and December 31, we will use various prompts to reflect upon the past, and ready us to enter 2013 as our best possible selves. All of the prompts are taken from portions of newspaper headlines in the past year from this art journal page:
- Grab the button above and put it on your blog with a link to this page.
- You may participate in one or all of the challenges.
- You may link up to 2 times, but no back links please.
- Use one, two or all of the prompts.
- Use any media — art journal, scrapbook, canvas, watercolor, quilting, you name it! This is “Anything Goes” as far as your creativity is concerned.
- Each time you participate, visit 3 other links and leave loving words!
Will there be prizes? The answer is yes! Here is a sneak peak at just some of the prizes (outdoor flags, stickers, a needlepoint kit, fabric, a Woman of Valor bowl), all designed by Jessica. Luminex, The Crafter’s Workshop, Ranger and more are donating prizes too! We hope to offer two each challenge – both will be picked randomly because we know it will be too hard to choose.